Mobify CMO Cliff Conneighton is chairing the day-long Mobile Summit focused on mobile shopping and engagement at the eTail West 2016 conference on Monday, Feb. 22, 2016, in Palm Springs, California. Additionally, the company is rolling out the results of its “Mobify Effect” study on retailers that are using adaptive mobile web to increase mobile customer conversions, revenue, and retention on their mobile sites.
The study, available here, finds that retailers using adaptive mobile web approaches increased their mobile customer conversions by 82% on average and saw a 96% increase in revenue and a 9% increase in customer retention. Further, retailers who replaced dedicated m.dot sites with adaptive mobile web approaches saw a 24% increase in conversions and a 137% increase in revenue due to increased traffic from shifts in user behavior.
Many retailers are moving away from a dedicated or m.dot web site to adaptive technologies that perform better and enable a user experience fully optimized for mobile. Many others are enhancing their responsive design sites with adaptive technologies that tailor commerce processes, such as checkout to fully exploit the unique properties of mobile devices and increase conversion rates.
“Retailers looking for the exact economic impact of adaptive mobile web sites on conversion rates, mobile revenue, and retention rates before and after implementation expect rigorous analysis,” said Mobify’s Conneighton, who will moderate two panels as well as chair the Mobile Summit at eTail West. “With this study, retailers can see how much money is being left on the table by not having a website that is optimized for conversions and learn how being adaptive helps marketers go beyond mobile web to leverage apps, push notifications, and location marketing as part of their mobile marketing strategies.”
Mobify delivers the world’s first comprehensive Mobile Customer Engagement Platform that facilitates, in one place, all of an organization’s real-time interactions with its mobile customers. Using the latest technologies for mobile web and native applications, push messaging, location-based marketing, and more, Mobify is the mobile customer engagement platform of choice by brands and retailers worldwide, such as Ann Taylor, Beyond the Rack, Crocs, Carnival Cruise Lines, Eddie Bauer, and Superdry.
The Mobile Summit at eTail West Feb. 22-25, 2016, JW Marriott, Palm Springs, California. Register here.
- Chairperson’s Opening Remarks with Mobify CMO Cliff Conneighton [8:45 a.m., Monday, Feb 22]
- Using Mobile for Integrated Real-Time Customer Engagement: Web, Apps, Messaging, Location and More with Matt Haracz, Director of eCommerce at Golfsmith International and Cliff Conneighton CMO, Mobify [10 a.m. Monday, Feb 22]
- Keynote Panel: Getting the Sale Completed on Mobile Devices with Anshuman Tenaja, Sr. Director & Head of Digital Product Management, Abercrombie & Fitch; Feng Chang, Sr. Manager Digital Marketing Strategy, RUE LA LA; Eileen Shulock, VP eCommerce, Kirna Zabete; Jessica Gillespie, Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, Calendars.com, moderated by Cliff Conneighton, CMO, Mobify [9:25 a.m. Monday, Feb 22]
- Panel Discussion: Making More Money From Mobile Search with Kedar Deshpande, Head of Mobile Marketing, Zappos; Jenny Skinner, VP eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Tatcha; Scott Cohn, VP eCommerce, Chinese Laundry; Cara Ferguson, Director Search Marketing, Living Direct, moderated by Cliff Conneighton, CMO, Mobify [1:40 p.m., Monday, Feb. 22]
- Mobile Application Design – How ThinkGeek Delivered Its First Mobile App In Four Months with Steve Weiskircher CIO and Matt Chwat Director of UX [2:35 p.m., Monday, Feb. 22]
Leading up to eTail West, read our M.dot Extinction Storybook to learn the 5 reasons that m.dot sites are disappearing.
Mobify delivers technology and services that help companies engage connected consumers to increase revenue online and in-store. Mobify’s mobile customer engagement platform creates powerful mobile web and native applications and delivers the latest mobile push notification and location-based technology across all mobile devices. Delivered via the cloud and implemented with on-page tag technology that minimizes IT involvement, Mobify has more mobile experience and expertise than any traditional technology vendor, ensuring the best possible mobile experience and revenue outcomes. Innovative companies around the world have chosen Mobify, including Ann Taylor, Crocs, Carnival Cruises, Bosch, Superdry, Eddie Bauer, Tommy Bahama and Beyond the Rack. Learn more at www.mobify.com or follow us on Twitter @mobify.