Who doesn’t love a good podcast? The perfect resource for today’s hyper-busy business professional as you can listen on the way to the office or even while you work. COMMERCE TOMORROW is a podcast series hosted by tech entrepreneurs and ecommerce veterans Kelly Goetsch and Dirk Hoerig. They discuss recent technologies and innovations used by the leading retail brands.
Mobify’s VP of Product, Drew Lau, sat down with Kelly and Dirk on a recent episode to discuss Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) as well as Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) and what business benefits brands and retailers can expect from using those technologies.
Listen to the podcast to get answers to the following questions:
- What’s the difference between a native app and PWA?
- Where do PWAs fall on Gartner’s hype cycles?
- What are Accelerated Mobile Pages?
- What types of business results do retailers see when adopting these new technologies?
- What is the current state of mobile in retail?
- What’s the reason for the gap between mobile traffic and mobile revenue?
- When should I build versus buy a PWA?
- What are the biggest barriers to PWA adoption?
- Are retailers moving towards headless commerce?