Turning Point 2011: Mobile Commerce By The Numbers
- PayPal saw a 397% increase in consumers shopping via PayPal Mobile on Cyber Monday 2011, vs 2010.
- Rue La La saw an almost 200% increase in mobile sales on Cyber Monday 2011 vs 2010.
- Ebay’s mobile commerce doubled to $5Billion+ in 2011
- Ebay’s Black Friday mobile commerce sales were up 516%, over 2010.
- 2011 mobile commerce sales were up 91.4% over 2010.
- In 2012, mobile commerce is expected to increase another 73.1% to $11.6 billion
- The average mobile commerce purchase was $123 (vs. $87 for purchases from desktop PCs).